quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2015

Michael Douglas's contract with Marvel is over!!!

The Ant-Man has given much to talk in recent times (including this blog) and now comes an unexpected news:


Michael Douglas, the actor who plays the genius behind the invention of the Pym Particles, Hank Pym, recently stated in an interview with 'Yahoo' that he would like to do more films with Marvel, but it was only hired for a film, and no one knows if he will ever come back to the Marvel Universe.

We cannot forget that in the MCU Hank Pym's Ant-Man is just a legend and the one everybody knows, and will even return in Captain America: Civil War, is Scott Lang, but being forgotten this ways is no excuse...

While being interviewed by 'Yahoo' Michael Douglas (Hank Pym) was asked this:

"I guess one of the things is when you sign up for one of these movies is, you don't just sign up for one; you sign up to be a part of this universe. Is that what happened, is that what you've done?"

Douglas just simply responded by saying:

"Nobody has said anything yet, about anything. I'm not signed up for anything more, if it comes up I'm sure. I really enjoyed the experience, they're an amazing group, this whole "Marvel family." I've learned a whole lot, and I would look forward to more if it comes my way, if not..I enjoyed the experience."

Of course it isn't impossible that Hank Pym comes back in Marvel Phase 3, or later, to solve the mystery behind his wife Janet van Dyne or to give some help to Scott, this just means it will not be soon...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário